Thursday, December 3, 2009

Welcome to Amata!!

I love fashion, I love shopping, I love math. Shopping is a thrill for me, and yet many people find it to be a challenge. The unorganized racks. Fitting rooms in disarray. Sales people who forgot to drink their morning coffee or didn't have time to take that afternoon smoke break.... This is what I imagine some people instantly envision when you mention the words "shopping", "mall" or "department store". Others cringe at the thought of selecting something to wear, fearing that everything they chose accentuates the wrong parts of their bodies or ages them by decades.

Have no fear! Fortunately for me, a lot of these people are my friends and family and future clients!

Please be sure to sign up as a blog follower and check back often. I will post pics of my great finds and many of the questions I get regularly from people seeking my fashion/shopping advice!

Thanks for stopping by...

Happy Shopping!

Love, Amata

No comments: